Monday, September 9, 2013

All Sorts of Updates!

I  know, I know. It's been far too long. Have you been wondering what I'm up to? THEN YOU ARE IN LUCK. This post is full of a million updates. Ready yo-self. 

Firstly, I got a promotion! No longer am I a wee intern, but a full fledged, real life, flesh-and-bone video game animator. I just moved into a new apartment in San Francisco and I absolutely love it here. There is so much to do all the time and even the fog is growing on me. Plus this is what I get to look at when I go on runs, which isn't so bad: 

Yes. I am that person who takes pictures on a run.

In other work news, I've moved onto the team for the Walking Dead sequel, which you can read more about here. Very exciting stuff, keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed a few new links up at the top of the site. It's because I've been doing things! One of those things is a podcast with two of my very best friends, Katie Rose and Hillary, who are twins and also the best people. They live in LA so it's a long distance podcast but it's just as fun as a regular one, I promise. Our most recent guest was the lovely Chloe Dykstra, who you man know from Heroes of Cosplay or one of her awesome YouTube shows. You can listen to the podcast here or in this very fancy web player. LOOK HOW FANCY:



Feel free to subscribe on iTunes or check the link at the top of this site periodically, the most recent episode will be embedded there for your listening pleasure. 

And speaking of listening pleasure, you may have noticed yet another new link up top called "music." Because I like also like playing guitar and singing and sometimes a microphone is on while those things are happening. So if you want to put that in your ears, it's now super easy. Look how easy!



WOO. See? I told you, a million updates. That's all for now, please come back soon for more posts full of video games/animation/podcasts/music/me yelling in all caps.

Thanks for stopping by, lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment