Monday, June 25, 2012

THE DAY HAS COME

Today I officially started at Animation Mentor, and this was my face all day long. Seriously. So happy and excited to finally start! It's cheesy, I know, but my dream is finally coming true and I am so thankful that I am able to pursue it and take advantage of all that AM has to offer!

I found out that my mentor for Class 1 is Guido Muzzarelli, an ILM animator whose credits include The Avengers, Green Lantern, Rio, 9, Enchanted,  Constantine, Happy Feet Two, The Spiderwick Chronicles, and Charlotte's Web, to name just a few. Not sure how I got so lucky, but boy am I excited, thankful, slightly nervous, and maybe also a little bit nauseous. (As soon as I found who my mentor was I ran to find my sister and almost screamed "MY MENTOR WORKED ON THE AVENGERS HNNNNNNG" Sometimes I have a difficulty controlling my emotions, whatever.)

All in all, I am ecstatic to get this part of my life started and guess what you get to read about the whole thing yaaaay!

Lots of posts/playblasts/drawings/me yelling things in all caps to follow, so stay tuned dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment